Kemp’s Kamp was established sometime in the early 1950’s. The campground has grown over the years to now offer 14 cabins, 30 RV sites and 38 tent camping sites plus our heated outdoor swimming pool. In spite of the overall modern changes to our campground, it still remains a quiet and quaint place to visit. Many of our patrons have been coming year after year, some over 40 years and counting!
Owners, Tom and Michelle Morris grew up in Rapid City, SD. With our three daughters, we have always enjoyed hiking, camping and site seeing all over the Black Hills area.
Kemp’s Kamp became our home in 2017 as the 4th owners. Since we are family owned and operated, our children and their families are an integral part of the daily sweat, smiles and service that we provide. We are fortunate to meet people from all over the world and be a part of making fun memories that will last a lifetime.